Saturday, March 7, 2015

16 Kids and Counting

  Last time---there were a lot of kids!  16 to be exact!  And Dove is expecting again---because---well----that's the whole idea of this challenge! lol


  I've been playing with NRaas StoryProgression genetics settings, trying to find the combo of numbers that gives me more diversity.  I figured this was the perfect test for it!

  I always swear I will not take any scenery pictures--but then I can't seem to help myself!!  Pretty! <3







  A rare moment!!






Anywho---back to---Birthdays!!

 
  Eowyn ages up and gains the klepto trait.  The girl has got sticky fingers!

 


  Faramir gains the diva trait.  Um yeah, I can see it. XD

 


  Gandalf gets the mooch trait.

 


  and Hirluin gets the Equestrian trait.

 


  And finally!!  The A-D set reaches the Teen age.

  Avery (Jack's clone): can't stand art, bookworm, hot headed, animal lover

 


  Blossom: neat, daredevil, natural cook, savvy sculptor (isn't she pretty? <3 )

 


  Callum: flirty, daredevil, nurturing, grumpy

 


  and Dylan: flirty, handy, eccentric, dog person

 


  Gnomes play in the snow---

 


  Ack!  Who changed your hair Faramir?  I thought you were Gandalf at first--but Gandalf is doing his homework...

  Faramir: Dad, how long have you and Mom been married?

  Jack: Hmm, about 18 days.

  Faramir: ?!  How did you get so many of us in such a short time?

  Jack:  Er, well, *tugs at collar*  you see, uh, go ask your mother.

  Gandalf: ? 




 
  Homework.

 


  And yes I did destroy this beautiful house by adding in ugly Into the Future tube elevators.  They are handy and take up very little space, lol

  Boring skillz pictures while I wait for Dove to go into labor.  *looks at MC/Relationship*  Really?  I still have that much longer to wait?

 



  Here---have another picture while I'm waiting.

 


  Almost there! 

  Birthday time for the M-P set.

  Meriadoc: good sense of humor, born salesman

 


 
  Nimrod: star quality, irresistible

 

 
  Orald: schmoozer, grumpy

 


  Pippin: perfectionist, charismatic

 


  Finally!!  Off to the hospital she goes.

 


  Dove has 4 more babies---all girls!!  Quin, Rhiannon, Serendipity, and Tara.

  Most of this set look very similar to their mother, but here's a sneak peek at what Quin (I think it was Quin XD) grows up to look like.

 


  I saved her to my CAS bin. <3


_______________________________________________________________________________________

  I am now officially caught up with myself to where I am in game!  Woot!  Which means there probably won't be an update on it for a while---I have some more stories to catch up on writing for first.

  Thanks for reading!!


2 comments:

  1. Blossom and Quin are indeed lovely! Wow! Love that Pippin is a girl. You sure threw me there.Gandalf the mooch is giggle worthy too. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy moly how you are doing so many babies all at once I will never know! Great updates though I am finally caught up!

    ReplyDelete